EPHEMARE at MICRO 2018
Our EPHEMARE's Scientific Partner will be at MICRO2018 !
EPHEMARE researchers will be in attendance at MICRO2018, "Fate and Impact of Microplastics: Knowledge, Actions and Solutions," in Lanzarote, Spain from 19 – 23 November 2018. EPHEMARE will be contributing to the following exciting panels.
- November 21 - Panel 13.3 (16h30 - 18h30) : A STANDARD PROTOCOL FOR THE ASSESSMENT OF MICROPLASTICS TOXICITY USING PLANKTONIC MARINE ORGANISMS. Ricardo Beiras et al. , > 222462
- Nov 22 - Panel 16.2 (10h30 - 12h30) : Putting the ‘Work' back into Workshop – the EPHEMARE stakeholder workshop on microplastics in the marine environment. Kathrin Kopke, Sophie Power and Camilla Catarci Carteny > 220611
- Nov 22 - Panel 16.1 (10h30-12h30) : Do microplastics in marine sediments affect inbenthic organisms? Ketil Hylland , > 222622
- Nov 22 – Panel 17.2 (14h30 - 16h) : Differential effects of pollutant-spiked microplastics on two model fish, zebrafish and marine medaka. Bettie Cormier et al., > 222377.
- Nov 22 - Panel 18.2 (16h30 - 18h30) : Furthering the dynamic uptake model for virgin microplastics: application to the blue mussel (Mytilus edulis). Camilla Catarci Carteny et al., > 222603
- Nov 22 - Panel 22.1 14h30-16h30: Physiological consequences of chronic exposure of marine medaka to microplastics. Florane Le Bihanic et al., > 220350
- Nov 23rd – Panel 22.1: 14h30' – 16h30': Assessing the impact of environmental microplastics in fish using cell line, embryos, larvae and juvenile. Bénédicte Morin et al., > 222403